Learn about Solenoid

Hi friends today I explain about Solenoid. 

In this article I explain about 

*who invente the solenoid
*What is solenoid
*How can we made it.



Hans Higher sted invented  solenoid in 17 th century and he is the  father  of electricity.

 Solenoid:-in a simple language.

A rod (non magnetic material) which is  surrounded by a wire like copper. Electricity is passed through the wire then the road acts as a magnet this rod is called solenoid.we can see in below picture.




* In the above picture we can see electricity passes from + ve to -- ve. But the magnetic lines are passes opposite direction to the current.

* The rod acts as a magnet until the current stops.


This is my first post any thing rong in my post plz give me your suggestions in comment .I will change my mistakes in 2nd post .

Thank you.

















కామెంట్‌లు

ఈ బ్లాగ్ నుండి ప్రసిద్ధ పోస్ట్‌లు

ఎవరివల్ల ఇలా జరిగింది? బేతాళ ప్రశ్న 5?